LAKE ROTOITI & LAKE OKATAINA End of Season Early Morning Action Toward... More →
Tongariro National Park Accommodation Groups
Tongariro National Park Accommodation
If you are seeking Tongariro National Park accommodation Riverstone Backpackers offers a range of options and quality facilities for school, family and outdoors groups. Outdoor activities can can be arranged, and the Tongariro region is great for snow sports and fly fishing.
For activities other then the Tongariro Alpine Crossing please contact us prior to arrival, as arranging activities for larger groups at short notice may not always be possible. For smaller groups not wishing to book the whole facility, individual rates apply.Best Outdoor Activity Deals Here!
Accommodation Booking Process
- Complete backpackers $450 (GST inclusive) – up to 14 people
- +$30 each extra person p/n – up to maximum of 17 people
- Includes all linen, towels and rental equipment
- For group bookings only, a 30% deposit is required prior to booking confirmation
- 1 room with 4 single beds – sleeps 4 people
- 3 rooms with queen size bed and private bathroom – sleeps 2 people x 3 rooms
- 2 rooms with queen size bed and 2 bunk beds – sleeps 4 people x 2 rooms
Fly Fishing Groups
Riverstone Backpackers is especially well set up for small groups and individual anglers, to enjoy the many trout and fly fishing opportunities in the region. We have excellent local information and can arrange fly and boat fishing guides. We offer quality modern facilities that include specialized gear storage, drying rooms, always hot showers and a fire in winter!